What are the media houses doing worldwide? What different categories do you look at as a jury member?
- Brand building is one.
- To connect with society, with users another.
- How do you set up the plan to establish a new media product?
- How does data analysis help to produce better offers, better understanding?
- And yes, how do you ideally use print? How use video or audio?
- Which digital offers are successful with the users?
- What is the best way to motivate readers to get engaged?
- How do you best get subscribers back digitally? How keep those that you have?
- How is native advertising implemented responsibly and working?
- What do you do ideally as a media house to further develop your own house culture?
- As a unique category this year: How do you deal with Covid-19 as a media company? What do you communicate and how? What do you build, implement, help, invent?
It was a very exciting, far-reaching and complex working process to look at, classify and assess the many well-documented and successfully implemented projects.
The finalists have been released. It is very much worthwhile to check them out
The Finalists of all categories
The Finalists of the Covid-19 initiatives by media houses
PS: The pictures is the drawing of artist Sudarsan Pattnaik for the MaskIndia campaign